Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Lung Cancer
- ALK in lung cancer: past, present, and future.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31: 1105-1111
- Current treatment and future challenges in ROS1- and ALK-rearranged advanced non-small cell lung cancer.Cancer Treat Rev. 2021; 95102178
- Anaplastic lymphoma kinase inhibition in non-small-cell lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1693-1703
- Crizotinib versus chemotherapy in advanced ALK-positive lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 2385-2394
- First-line crizotinib versus chemotherapy in ALK-positive lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 2167-2177
- First-line ceritinib versus platinum-based chemotherapy in advanced ALK-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer (ASCEND-4): a randomised, open-label, phase 3 study.Lancet. 2017; 389: 917-929
- Alectinib versus Crizotinib in Untreated ALK-Positive Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 829-838
- Updated overall survival and final progression-free survival data for patients with treatment-naive advanced ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer in the ALEX study.Ann Oncol. 2020; 31: 1056-1064
- Brigatinib Versus Crizotinib in Advanced ALK Inhibitor-Naive ALK-Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Second Interim Analysis of the Phase III ALTA-1L Trial.J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 3592-3603
- First-Line Lorlatinib or Crizotinib in Advanced ALK-Positive Lung Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 2018-2029
- Cumulative incidence rates for CNS and non-CNS progression in two phase II studies of alectinib in ALK-positive NSCLC.Br J Cancer. 2018; 118: 38-42
- Brigatinib in patients with ALK-positive advanced non-small-cell lung cancer pretreated with sequential ALK inhibitors: A multicentric real-world study (BRIGALK study).Lung Cancer. 2019; 136: 109-114
- Brigatinib in Patients With Alectinib-Refractory ALK-Positive NSCLC.J Thorac Oncol. 2018; 13: 1530-1538
- Real-world treatment outcomes with brigatinib in patients with pretreated ALK+ metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.Lung Cancer. 2021; 157: 9-16
- Brigatinib for Pretreated, ALK-Positive, Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancers: Long-Term Follow-Up and Focus on Post-Brigatinib Lorlatinib Efficacy in the Multicenter, Real-World BrigALK2 Study.Cancers (Basel). 2022; 14
- Lorlatinib in patients with ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer: results from a global phase 2 study.Lancet Oncol. 2018; 19: 1654-1667
- Lorlatinib for advanced anaplastic lymphoma kinase-positive non-small cell lung cancer: Results of the IFCT-1803 LORLATU cohort.Eur J Cancer. 2022; 166: 51-59
- Natural History and Factors Associated with Overall Survival in Stage IV ALK-Rearranged Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.J Thorac Oncol. 2019; 14: 691-700
- Overall survival with crizotinib and next-generation ALK inhibitors in ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer (IFCT-1302 CLINALK): a French nationwide cohort retrospective study.Oncotarget. 2017; 8: 21903-21917
- Real-World Treatment Patterns and Survival Outcome in Advanced Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) Rearranged Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Patients.Front Oncol. 2020; 10: 1299
- Retrospective Real-World Outcomes for Patients With ALK-Rearranged Lung Cancer Receiving ALK Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors.JTO Clin Res Rep. 2021; 2100157
- ALK Inhibitors or Chemotherapy for Third Line in ALK-positive NSCLC? Real-world Data.Oncologist. 2022; 27: e76-e84
- Longitudinal health utilities, symptoms and toxicities in patients with ALK-rearranged lung cancer treated with tyrosine kinase inhibitors: a prospective real-world assessment.Curr Oncol. 2020; 27: e552-e5e9
- Canadian valuation of EQ-5D health states: preliminary value set and considerations for future valuation studies.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e31115
- Visual analogue scales (VAS): Measuring instruments for the documentation of symptoms and therapy monitoring in cases of allergic rhinitis in everyday health care: Position Paper of the German Society of Allergology (AeDA) and the German Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (DGAKI), ENT Section, in collaboration with the working group on Clinical Immunology, Allergology and Environmental Medicine of the German Society of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (DGHNOKHC).Allergo J Int. 2017; 26: 16-24
- Validity and Reliability of the US National Cancer Institute's Patient-Reported Outcomes Version of the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (PRO-CTCAE).JAMA Oncol. 2015; 1: 1051-1059
- The utility of the Edmonton Symptom Assessment System in screening for anxiety and depression.Eur J Cancer Care (Engl). 2013; 22: 60-69
Conflict of interest statement: On behalf of the co-authors of this manuscript we declare the following conflicts of interests:
Sabine Schmid: Advisory (institutional): Boehringer Ingelheim, MSD, BMS, Astra Zeneca; Research grants (institutional): BMS, Astra Zeneca, Janssen; Travel support: Takeda, Boehringer Ingelheim, MSD
Geoffrey Liu: Advisory or Institutional Grants: Boehringer Ingelheim, AstraZeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, Merck, Takeda, Pfizer, Hoffman La Roche, Abbvie, EMD Serono, Eli Lilly.
Penelope Bradbury: Advisory Boards: Pfizer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Abbvie, Astra Zeneca (no financial remuneration); Honorarium: Merck, Eli Lilly.
Patrick Moriarty: Employee at Takeda Canada Inc; Hold Takeda Stock Options
The following authors declare no conflicts of interest: SC, SiC, MG, LZ, KH, KB, KK, DP, BG, RR, WX, FS, AS, NL.