Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Lung Cancer
- Cancer statistics for the year 2020: An overview.Int. J. Cancer. 2021;
National Cancer Institute, USA. Lung and Bronchus Cancer — Cancer Stat Facts - SEER database. seer.cancer.gov. .
- Lung cancer. The Lancet. 2021; 398: 535-554
- Defining timeliness in care for patients with lung cancer: a scoping review.BMJ Open. 2022; 12e056895
- Timeliness of lung cancer diagnosis and treatment in a rapid outpatient diagnostic program with combined 18FDG-PET and contrast enhanced CT scanning.Lung Cancer Amst. Neth. 2012; 75: 336-341
- Delays in Managing Lung Cancer: The Importance of Fast-Tracking in the Clinical Care.Thorac. Surg. Clin. 2021; 31: 417-427
- RAPID lung cancer diagnostic and care pathway from referral to treatment.Eur. Respir. J. 2020; 56
- How long is too long? A scoping review of health system delays in lung cancer.Eur. Respir. Rev. 2018; 27
- Implementing Lung Cancer Screening in Europe: Taking a Systems Approach.JTO Clin. Res. Rep. 2022; 3100329
- The pathway to diagnosis and treatment for surgically managed lung cancer patients.Fam. Pract. 2020; 37: 234-241
- Patient-centred access to health care: conceptualising access at the interface of health systems and populations.Int. J. Equity Health. 2013; 12: 18
- Digitally engaged physicians about the digital health transition.PLoS ONE. 2020; 15e0238658
- Physician Choice Making and Characteristics Associated With Using Physician-Rating Websites: Cross-Sectional Study.J. Med. Internet Res. 2013; 15: e2702
- Geographic Accessibility of Pulmonologists for Adults With COPD.Chest. 2016; 150: 544-553
- Timeliness of access to lung cancer diagnosis and treatment: A scoping literature review.Lung Cancer Amst. Neth. 2017; 112: 156-164
- Cancer care disruption and reorganisation during the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia: A patient, carer and healthcare worker perspective.PLOS ONE. 2021; 16e0257420
- Implications of Direct Patient Online Access to Radiology Reports Through Patient Web Portals.J. Am. Coll. Radiol. 2016; 13: 1608-1614
- The centralization of bladder cancer care and its implications for patient travel distance.Urol. Oncol. 2021; 39 (e9-834.e20): 834
- Geographic access to cancer care: a disparity and a solution.Postgrad. Med. J. 2011; 87: 585-589
- Lung cancer: diagnosis and management: summary of updated NICE guidance.BMJ. 2019; 364: l1049
Biopsy frequency and complications among lung cancer patients in the United States | Lung Cancer Management.
- Identifying how GPs spend their time and the obstacles they face: a mixed-methods study.Br. J. Gen. Pract. 2022; 72: e148-e160
- The relationship between GPs and hospital consultants and the implications for patient care: a qualitative study.BMC Fam. Pract. 2016; 17: 45
- Finding the future of care provision: The role of smart hospitals | McKinsey.www.mckinsey.com, 2019
- Fear and forget: how anxiety impacts information recall in newly diagnosed cancer patients visiting a fast-track clinic.Acta Oncol. 2019; 58: 182-188
Experiences along the diagnostic pathway for patients with advanced lung cancer in the USA: a qualitative study | BMJ Open.