Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Lung Cancer
- Cancer Fact & Figures 2021.American Cancer Society, Atlanta2021
- Systemic Therapy for Locally Advanced and Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Review.JAMA. 2019; 322: 764-774
National Comprehensive Cancer Network, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology 2022. Version 5.2022, https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/nscl.pdf
- Molecular testing strategies in non-small cell lung cancer: optimizing the diagnostic journey.Transl Lung Cancer Res. 2019; 8: 286-301
- Biomarker Testing for Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Real-World Issues and Tough Choices.Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2019; 39: 531-542
- Molecular testing and treatment patterns for patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer: PIvOTAL observational study.PLoS One. 2018; 13e0202865
Illei, P.B., et al., ALK Testing Trends and Patterns Among Community Practices in the United States. 2018(2): p. 1-11.
- Challenges in molecular testing in non-small-cell lung cancer patients with advanced disease.Lancet. 2016; 388: 1002-1011
- Underutilization and disparities in access to EGFR testing among Medicare patients with lung cancer from 2010 - 2013.BMC Cancer. 2018; 18: 306
- Biomarker testing and time to treatment decision in patients with advanced nonsmall-cell lung cancer†.Annals of Oncology. 2015; 26: 1415-1421
- Disparities and Trends in Genetic Testing and Erlotinib Treatment among Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2019; 28: 926-934
- Variation in the time to treatment for stage III and IV non-small cell lung cancer patients for hospitals in the Netherlands.Lung Cancer. 2019; 134: 34-41
- Exploration of PCORnet Data Resources for Assessing Use of Molecular-Guided Cancer Treatment.JCO Clin Cancer Inform. 2020; 4: 724-735
- Coding algorithms for defining comorbidities in ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 administrative data.Med Care. 2005; 43: 1130-1139
- Accuracy of ICD-9-CM codes for identifying cardiovascular and stroke risk factors.Med Care. 2005; 43: 480-485
Therneau, T.M., A Package for Survival Analysis in R. 2020, R Foundation for Statistical Computing.
- Survival Analysis: A Self-Learning Text.Springer, New York2013
- R: A language and environment for statistical computing.in: R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria2020
- How does older age influence oncologists' cancer management?.Oncologist. 2010; 15: 584-592
- Impact of age and comorbidity on non-small-cell lung cancer treatment in older veterans.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 1447-1455
- The impact of comorbidity on cancer and its treatment.CA Cancer J Clin. 2016; 66: 337-350
- Palliative systemic therapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer: Investigating disparities between patients who are treated versus those who are not.Lung Cancer. 2016; 97: 15-21
- First-Line Systemic Treatments for Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in California: Patterns of Care and Outcomes in a Real-World Setting.JNCI Cancer Spectr. 2019; 3 (pkz020)
- Increasing Rates of No Treatment in Advanced-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients: A Propensity-Matched Analysis.J Thorac Oncol. 2017; 12: 437-445
- Prevalence and characteristics of patients with metastatic cancer who receive no anticancer therapy.Cancer. 2012; 118: 5947-5954
- Increasing Survival in Stage IV NSCLC in Academic versus Community Based Centers in the National Cancer Database.J Thorac Oncol. 2018; 13: 1842-1850
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
This research was supported by internal funding